November 22, 2009

Words of Wisdom: Be wary of what you wish for. It may come true in a manner you never imagined

Something happened today. When I tried to analyse it, it was exactly what I wished for. My boon had been granted, however, the event was not exactly how I wished for it to happen. I had read stories about the devas and asura's being granted boons -- with a conditions apply tag ;) -- from the essence of the universe to enable them perform their tasks better. When they misused their powers obtained from the boon, their nemesis, a manifestation of their conditions apply tag would be unleashed to annihilate them. I am not sure how this would happen in my case as it was a simple thing as 'let my code run' :). However, the results produced just put light on a problem I had never imagined would be encountered. Enough of the digression, the beautiful part was the dream I had when I went to sleep.

The animals of a jungle were sick and tired of their constant games. They wanted ever lasting peace and harmony in the forest. They worshipped the lord of the jungle. When the lord appeared, they wished for ever lasting peace and a messiah who would guide them to this peace. Their wish was granted and a human babies was placed before them.

Moral of the story: Be wary of what you wish for. It may come true in a manner you never imagined.

No comments: